What everyone should know about StakeCube
StakeCube is a wallet for cryptocurrencies but unlike other wallets, it provides interest every day for the coins in our possession. This article tells you what StakeCube is.
What is StakeCube?
StakeCube is a crypto ecosystem originally launched in June 2018 as PoS Pool and has since grown to service users and supporting 60+ different crypto assets across 10+ apps, like an integrated Exchange, masternode hosting, on-board crypto mining and a compounding interest system.
StakeCube is in constant improvements and only lists the coins that are requested by the community.
Benefit of StakeCube
· Automated and managed (All deposits, rewards and withdrawals are fully automated and instant).
· No Requirements (An intuitive user interface to manage your coins, profits and activities makes it stress free, transparent and secure).
· Community based (The community chose the next coins that will be listed).
· Statics (Most accurate and detailed stats for your positions).
· They even have their own exchange integrated in the platform (stake while you trade).
Stakecube Coin (SCC)
StakeCubeCoin (SCC) is the currency created to support and implement user-focused functions on the StakeCube platform. Which has been too stable something that demonstrates the seriousness of StakeCube.
StakeCube is an excellent option to generate passive income. The cryptocurrency StakeCube Coin (SCC) is also a good investment option but always make your own research.